WorkCover WA holds a seminar every quarter to provide an introduction to the workers’ compensation scheme in Western Australia.
- How the scheme operates
- Latest legislative developments
- Statistical information relating to the scheme
- Accreditation and monitoring of scheme parties
- Employer requirements and recent prosecutions
- Injury management and return to work
- Conciliation and Arbitration services
The seminar will also provide an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the WorkCover WA Executive team on these topics.
Location: WorkCover WA
Address: 2 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park (corner of Lemnos Street)
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Registrations are essential.
For more details about this and future seminars, please contact WorkCover on 9388 5598.